Wednesday, 6 March 2019
AAMN Day on the Hill
We have a real opportunity this year to get the word out about the benefits of passenger rail to new legislators in the MN House and Senate, and get more funding.
- March 6, First ever AAMN “Day on the hill”, State Capitol Building – conference room 316 @ 1:00pm We have a real opportunity this year to get the word out about the benefits of passenger rail to new legislators in the MN House and Senate, and get more funding, Join US! Key Information:
- There will be a short program with key invited legislators, and key alliance groups such as NLX, Great River Rail Commission, ELPC, West Central Wisconsin Rail Coalition and others, along with key messaging and positioning from AAMN to take to your legislator!
- We are asking our members and friends to take the message about passenger rail and have short meetings with your own legislators in the House and Senate. Here is a link to find your legislator and set up a short meeting: https://www.gis.leg.mn/iMaps/districts/
- Please call us with any questions and RSVP to: [email protected], or call 612-781-2894. (We can help you set up your meetings too. If you don’t wish to meet with your legislator, then join us for the program! )
- Directions, Public Transportation options and parking for the State Capitol Building http://www.mnhs.org/capitol/visit/directions
State Capitol Building 75 Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. St. Paul Minnesota 55155