Saturday, 16 November 2019 1:00 pm
Fall Information Meeting
All Aboard Minnesota is hosting our annual fall informational meeting - You are Invited!
Here are the details;
Date - Saturday, Nov 16
Location - Rondo Community Library, Rondo Multi Purpose Room, at 461 North Dale St., St. Paul - Midway District. Here is a link to their site for directions and more information; https://sppl.org/locations/RD/
Time - Doors open at 1:00pm, meeting will begin at 1:30pm
1. Representative from the MnDOT State Rail Office will update us on passenger rail plans for 2020 and beyond
2. Legislative Director Phil Qualy from United Transportation Union, now SMART - TD Minnesota will give us their perspective on how the upcoming legislative session will impact passenger rail
3. Update on the bills introduced already to fund passenger rail
4. The past and maybe current threat to the Empire Builder
5. Report on the Fargo/Moorhead Public Outreach forum and what it could mean going forward
6. And much more! We expect the meeting to conclude by 3:30pm. You will not want to miss it!
Rondo Community Library 461 N. Dale St. St. Paul Minnesota