Wednesday, 30 October 2019
Fargo-Moorhead Public Forum for Daytime Passenger Rail Service
Get on board - YOU ARE INVITED!
All Aboard Minnesota is inviting you to learn about how an additional daytime passenger train to and from Fargo/Moorhead, connecting to the Twin Cities and Chicago, will benefit you and the community! Imagine a convenient daytime trip to the Twin Cities and beyond without having to drive or fly. We will discuss all the advantages more passenger train service can offer. Join us!
Hjemkomst Community Center
202 1st Ave N Moorhead, MN
Date and Time?
Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Overview - Learn About:
• The proposed plans for a daytime train frequency from the Fargo – Moorhead area to the Twin Cities and Chicago
• The economic and mobility benefits for the Fargo/Moorhead community
• How you and your family can personally benefit
• What you can do to make these proposed plans happen
• Ample time for Questions and Answers
Hjemkomst Community Center Moorhead Minnesota